Production readiness is ensuring design can meet its functional requirements through each stage of the asset life cycle. The transition from design through to start-up should be a trouble-free process, and the asset that is handed over to operations should be fit for service.
Our engineers in the production readiness area interface between your project and operations groups. They bring their wealth of knowledge of critical issues from the operations phase to inform better designs and outcomes.
Working with a focus on Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), being the sum of capital (CAPEX), operational (OPEX), and decommissioning expenditures, work performed in the readiness stage ensures the full asset lifecycle cost is taken into consideration.
We can provide:
- Risk-based integrity management assessments for TCO analysis and OPEX estimations
- HAZOP, HAZID, LOPA attendance
- Risk and opportunity identification
- Operations phase documentation
- Integrity management documentation
- Project engineering services
- Services to integrated project data into operators systems such as COABIS and SAP-PM.